- +How much does it cost to purchase a The Blind Men franchise?
The cost of a The Blind Men franchise varies depending on the location and population size, along with other factors. You must have $500K in net worth and $100,000 liquid assets in order to qualify. Financial requirements may be lower or higher depending on the transaction type.
- +What is the franchise fee for a 10-year Franchise Agreement term?
The franchise fee is currently $10,000, and it is due before the franchise opens for business.
- +I am interested in suggesting a new market – who do I submit this to?
We are able to respond to individual requests to review a specific market or region. It is our practice to conduct a feasibility study to determine the viability of a town/region. We invite you to proactively submit your interest to by submitting a pre-qualification questionnaire.
- +What types of qualifications does The Blind Men seek in a franchise candidate?
For mutual success and satisfaction, we must ensure that every Franchisee possesses the necessary skills, commitment level, dedication, work ethic, character and strong people skills. There are a number of qualifications we look for in an applicant such as:
· All partners meet the initial investment requirements and are willing to commit to the Business full time
· Willing to divest of businesses which are direct competition to The Blind Men business
· Prior management experience, preferably in retail sale operations
· Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
· Keen understanding on how to recruit, train and manage consultants, installers and
· Solid business acumen
· Partners who will be hands-on operators, willing to commit to the demands of the industry full time
- +Who can be a partner?
We consider any proposed partnership and evaluate accordingly. Our goal is to ensure we have the best franchisees and recommend giving careful consideration to who your potential partner will be as The Blind Men franchise agreements are typically 10 years in length with an option to renew for an additional 10 years. We evaluate criteria in any partnership such as: time you have known one another, previous business experience together, proven experience working in a non-business setting, and other factors.
- +Once I meet the criteria
We do not rank applicants in order in which they apply. Therefore, we are unable to quote timeframes or guarantee a candidate that they will ultimately be chosen for an interview and/or approved for a franchise. When we have an opportunity for a new franchisee, all applicants who have identified that particular area as a location preference, will be considered. The most qualified applicants will be contacted for the first interview. Consideration is not based on the length of time that an applicant has been on file.
- + what is the waiting period for a franchise and how do I know what number I am on the list?
On-going payments include:
· a Royalty fee of 20% of gross sales for the term of the License.
- +What is the term of the License Agreement?
The term of the License Agreement is usually 10 years and usually with options to renew for up to a further period of 10 years.
- +What if I am interested in an International franchise outside of Canada?
We are constantly evaluating our international strategy and territories for growth. At the moment, unfortunately there are no franchising opportunities available outside our existing markets.
If you would like to submit your interest proactively, please submit apre-qualification questionnaire. You will receive an automated response acknowledging receipt of your interest.
- +How secure is my personal information?
All information is kept confidential. We do not share or sell your personal information to third parties.
- +I submitted a Franchise Application
If you have submitted an inquiry to us and you have not heard from a member of our Franchising department, then we do not have any opportunities available for which you have been selected and are unable to comment on a timeframe when this will change.